Meet Dr. Beth Loew
Dr. Beth Loew graduated with a Bachelor of Science of Education and Certificate of Dental Hygiene from The Ohio State University in 1977. She attended dental school at The Ohio State University as well, and graduated with her Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1983. After working in a group practice in Lorain, OH and as an associate in Columbus, OH, she opened her own dental practice in 1986. She created a warm and inviting practice for her patients.
Dr. Loew was a gymnast in college, and currently enjoys golfing, cooking, gardening, and traveling. She likes art, especially blown glass. She supports the sports programs at her college alma mater, and is a big fan of the Cleveland Tribe, Browns, and Cavaliers. When possible, Dr. Loew enjoys spending time with her sister, brother-in-law, and nephews. She currently lives in Upper Arlington with her two cats.
Columbus Dental Society
- Current member on Board of Directors
- Past president 2006
- Member of local dental peer review board
- Ohio Dental Society
- American Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Options Provider
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Member of Seattle Study Club of Central Ohio
- Currently taking classes at Spear Institute of Dental Education in Arizona
- Member of local Spear Study Club
- Columbus Monthly’s Top Dentists – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017!